Total Satisfaction Guarantee
As an Optometrist Group with a clinical orientation we have the experience to know that eyes don’t always adjust to new lenses, which is why we have a guaranteed 30 day satisfaction policy.
Simply return your new glasses to the store of purchase and your Optometrist will gladly review the prescription and arrange a replacement at no extra cost.*
When glasses are placed on the forehead, or find their way to the bottom of a bag, it tends to change the alignment of the frames and how they sit on the face. The best way to avoid this is to use the glasses case for storage. However should this happen you have peace of mind knowing you can return your glasses at anytime for a complimentary adjustment and alignment.
24 Month Lens Guarantee** + 12 Month Frame Guarantee^^
This means should you find a manufacturing fault with either the lenses or frame you can be assured that the lenses will be replaced and the frame will be repaired or replaced. Frames are selected for quality as well as design and lenses for their performance and quality, so it is unlikely, however this guarantee is in place for customer peace of mind. Should you find a fault, simply return the glasses to the store of purchase and any manufacturing fault will be resolved with repair or replacement.
Terms and Conditions:
*30 Day Frame Satisfaction Assurance:
** 24 Month Prescription Lens Comfort Guarantee:
- The frame satisfaction assurance is valid for 30 days from date of purchase and allows for the exchange of one pair only.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- The replacement frame may be of equal or lesser value to the first. If you choose a frame of higher value, an additional cost will apply.
- Existing lenses must be used in the exchanged frame. If replacement lenses are required, these may be purchased at the normal retail price less 20%, which is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
^^ 12 Month Frame Guarantee:
- The prescription lens comfort guarantee is valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
- This does not apply to lenses made with prescriptions from outside optometrists (this means not a Lenspro store).
- The replacement lens may be of equal or lesser value to the first. If you choose a lens of higher value, the difference in price must be paid.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The replacement frame will be the same pair as the original unless unavailable in which case a replacement frame of equal or lesser value may be chosen.
- If your frame requires repair or replacement, your existing lenses will be used in the new frame.
- The 1 year replacement applies to the first frame purchased only. This means that the 1 year replacement period does not commence again on the second frame.
- The 50% discount against accidental breakage may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.